DescriptionMathematics/Business Representatives are voting members of Council, elected by Mathematics/Business students to represent their interests. Mathematics/Business students include those in Honours or Joint Honours Mathematics/Business programs, including FARM, Math/Chartered Accountancy, Information Technology Management, Mathematical Economics, and the Math and CS Double Degree programs.
Availability0 of 5 positions taken for this term.
If you're interested in applying for this position, you can email the VPAS to figure out how.
There is currently no volunteers for this position.
- Fall 2016 → Bryan Lacson, Michael Emil Ross
- Spring 2016 → Yan Zhang
- Spring 2015 → Muhammad Abdul Rehman Naeem, Parth Bibra, Abby Jia-Hua Hu, Hengxin Li
- Winter 2015 → Azoacha Ntonghanwah Forcheh, Anna Suk Yu Chen, Jia Yi Cheng, Shuo Jin
- Spring 2014 → Yixin Lou, Jared Elliot Adelstein
- Winter 2014 → Yiyang Zhou