Computer Science Representative
DescriptionComputer Science Representatives are voting members of Council, elected by Computer Science students to represent their interests. Computer Science students include all students in Honours or Joint Honours programs offered by the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science, including Computer Science, Bioinformatics, the Computer Science and Business Double Degree, and Computational Mathematics.
Availability0 of 5 positions taken for this term.
If you're interested in applying for this position, you can email the VPAS to figure out how.
There is currently no volunteers for this position.
- Spring 2016 → Yiding Xu, Sean Harrap, Keegan Dale Parker
- Winter 2016 → Patrick James Melanson, Fatema Hakimuddin Boxwala, Sean Harrap
- Spring 2015 → Sean Harrap, Luke Scollard, Julie Sturgeon, Jazbel Chenpei Wang, Fatema Hakimuddin Boxwala
- Winter 2015 → Jazbel Chenpei Wang, Sean Harrap
- Fall 2014 → Shen Jin, Keegan Dale Parker, Tristan Wesley Morris Potter, Jazbel Chenpei Wang
- Spring 2014 → Elana Hashman
- Winter 2014 → Jazbel Chenpei Wang, Jeremy Brandon Roman