Computer Science Representative
DescriptionComputer Science Representatives are voting members of Council, elected by Computer Science students to represent their interests. Computer Science students include all students in Honours or Joint Honours programs offered by the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science, including Computer Science, Bioinformatics, the Computer Science and Business Double Degree, and Computational Mathematics.
Availability0 of 5 positions taken for this term.
If you're interested in applying for this position, you can email the VPAS to figure out how.
There is currently no volunteers for this position.
- Spring 2016 → Keegan Dale Parker, Yiding Xu, Sean Harrap
- Winter 2016 → Sean Harrap, Patrick James Melanson, Fatema Hakimuddin Boxwala
- Spring 2015 → Julie Sturgeon, Jazbel Chenpei Wang, Fatema Hakimuddin Boxwala, Sean Harrap, Luke Scollard
- Winter 2015 → Sean Harrap, Jazbel Chenpei Wang
- Fall 2014 → Jazbel Chenpei Wang, Shen Jin, Keegan Dale Parker, Tristan Wesley Morris Potter
- Spring 2014 → Elana Hashman
- Winter 2014 → Jeremy Brandon Roman, Jazbel Chenpei Wang