Vice President, Finances
DescriptionThe vice president of finance oversees the MathSoc account and the Capital Improvements Fund. The VPF is responsible for keeping track of all money-related matters inside the society, that include but are not limited to: drafting budget, processing expense claims, cash closes of office, deposits and etc.. Additionally, the VPF sits on all finance-related committees under MathSoc including the CnD finance board.
Availability1 of 1 position taken for this term.
Contact InformationJeremy Wang
- Winter 2017 → Jeremy Wang
- Fall 2016 → Jeremy Wang
- Spring 2016 → Peiyao Zou
- Winter 2016 → Ziche Liu
- Fall 2015 → Thomas Challiku Joseph
- Spring 2015 → Melody Tong Qin
- Winter 2015 → Elan Alkhazov
- Fall 2014 → Ye Liu
- Spring 2014 → Rochelle Florence Fainchtein
- Winter 2014 → Che-Hsuan Tsai