MathSoc Council is the main decision-making body of the Society.
MathSoc Council is made up of up to 30 program representatives and the 5 executives. Each program representative and executive is elected per term.
Council makes important decisions about budgeting, academic and operational policies and many other decisions.
- President ( Alan Li )
- Vice President, Operations ( Krystle Tang )
- Vice President, Academic ( Tiana Zhao )
- Vice President, Finances ( Clarence Hu )
- Mathematics/Business Representative ( )
- Vice President, Internal ( Tina Huang )
- Actuarial Science Representative ( John Hunte, Eli Margolis )
- Computer Science Representative ( Dasha Pushkareva, Rajat Malhotra )
- Computing and Financial Management Representative ( )
- First Year Representative ( )
- Mathematical Studies and Other Representative ( )
- Pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Combinatorics and Optimization Representative ( Garrett Hildebrandt )
- Software Engineering Representative ( )
- Statistics Representative ( )
- Teaching Option Representative ( Yuqian (Ina) Wang )
- Chief Returning Officer ( )
- Secretary ( Tiana Zhao )
- Speaker ( Alan Li )