MathSoc Council is the main decision-making body of the Society.
MathSoc Council is made up of up to 30 program representatives and the 5 executives. Each program representative and executive is elected per term.
Council makes important decisions about budgeting, academic and operational policies and many other decisions.
- Vice President, Operations ( adyates )
- Mathematics/Business Representative ( mnschwar, k63sharm )
- Vice President, Finances ( hkbhanda )
- Actuarial Science Representative ( jphunte )
- Computer Science Representative ( )
- Computing and Financial Management Representative ( )
- First Year Representative ( j7bal, c36dong, g2xin, k52zhu, r6ou )
- Mathematical Studies and Other Representative ( )
- Speaker ( jphunte )
- Pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Combinatorics and Optimization Representative ( )
- Software Engineering Representative ( )
- Statistics Representative ( arwanglin )
- Teaching Option Representative ( )
- Chief Returning Officer ( )
- Secretary ( )
- Vice President, Internal ( t32qiu )
- President ( y2648wan )
- Vice President, Academic ( gjorok )