We encourage all students to seek support for mental wellness and health if needed.
- If you or someone you know needs a counselor to talk to, please visit this link: https://uwaterloo.ca/campus-wellness/counselling-services.
- Counselling Services: email@example.com/ 519-888-4567 ext 32655
- MATES: one-to-one peer support program offered by Federation of Students (FEDS) and Counselling Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Services: located across the creek from the Student Life Centre, 519-888-4096.
- Good2Talk (24/7): Free confidential help line for post-secondary students. Phone: 1-866-925-5454
- Here 24/7: Mental Health and Crisis Service Team. Phone: 1-844-437-3247
- OK2BME: set of support services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning teens in Waterloo. Phone: 519-884-0000 extension 213
Do not hesitate to reach out for help using these resources or someone you trust if you feel academic-related stress, have experienced an accident, or are feeling anxious or depressed.